Sunday, May 1, 2011

Resolutions

Hi Readers,

So, I don't give much thought to New Year's resolutions.  Actually, I usually forget to make them at all.  That being said, I make resolutions on an as needed basis.  Right now, I seriously need to get healthier and more fit.  I feel a bit gross compared to my usual.  You probably don't care; I'm not sure why I'm writing this online.  Maybe I'll stick to it better if someone reads it.

I figure that we're going to take about 200 pictures at graduation, so it would be good to like how I look since those photos will be all over facebook.

I mainly just want to exercise better and cut the crappy food out of my diet.  Sounds reasonable, right?  I might even cook vegetables sometimes...maybe.

I regret to admit that I have developed a habit of eating lots and lots of red-hot cheetos (daily) over the past few months.  The red stuff really burns, but you get used to it after a while - indicating that you've eaten way too many.  They're really processed and don't resemble any natural food.  They're so spicy that they clear your sinuses.  I resolve to stop eating them, starting now.

Another of my plans is to eat when I'm hungry, but not over-eat.  That means not stuffing myself for the joy of eating.  Portion sizes, not super-sizes.

There are a bunch of other things, and a few exercises, but I'm not going to go through all of them here.  Many of the exercises are based on the physical therapy program at Athletico that I went through like four times while recovering from various ballet injuries.  I went there so many times that they gave me a free t-shirt.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment