Friday, December 10, 2010

Finals - Fall 2010

I haven't written in a while, so here's the latest news:

I'm applying to grad school, studying for finals, doing other academic things.

Oh, and I hurt my foot (again) dancing. 5th metatarsal contusion. I have about 4 more weeks in a cast. It still hurts pretty badly and I'm not convinced that it's getting better. I didn't get to dance in the Dance Theatre Group's three performances of Origins 2010 or Ballet Variations Projects's Excerpts from the Nutcracker because I fell about a week before the show.

The cast is falling apart because I walk too much, so Mom is sending me some of my old, extra casts from home. Yes, I have three more casts at home.

Time to go back to applying to grad schools and studying for finals. Adios.

P.S. I'm going on a Birthright trip this winter, y estoy superemocionada! So, I'll write something more interesting for you to read soon. I am looking forward to swimming in the Dead Sea and hiking in a cast. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment