Thursday, September 24, 2009

To my readers:

Hi.

I'm glad you're all enjoying reading. I try to write interesting things for you.

To all: I can't believe no one commented on my Guernica post. That was like the coolest day ever. Getting to see Guernica was sooo incredible that it merits me writing "sooo" and using incorrect spelling. That's how great it was. I know, that post was maybe not so funny, but it was awesome. I guess you would just have to be here in Madrid with me... It's pretty awesome, I'd recommend the vacation.

Aunt Beth - your comments are super funny. Yes, I will avoid buying white pants. Not a good look, and too easy to get dirty. Sorry about all the tomatoes you had to throw out - Maddie would love to help you.

Ben - you commented on my blog. Wow. What a nice surprise. :-)

Mom - I bought another scarf today; I think you'd like it. And a bracelet - no metal, so you can share it. I've been trying on shoes, but they're all too wide. Like a lot too wide. So far, no shoes for either of us. I'll keep trying.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful that you get to see all of this great art! What an amazing experience!

    To see Picasso's Guernica in person must have been breathtaking!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, I do read your blog, I just decided that it would be fun to leave comments. I don't get to talk to you on a regular basis. Kinda strange for me. Anyway, I'm glad that you are getting to see all of these amazing sights. I love the pictures you take (when facebook allows me to see them).

    Ben

    ReplyDelete