Sunday, September 13, 2009

Comparing Keyboards

Part II of today:

Tomás, my younger host brother, is super cool. Today we were comparing keyboards (teclados) on our laptops. Mine is US, obviously, and his is international. He has an extra key next the the "l" for ñ, but I don't. He also has the upside down punctuation on his keyboard. I had to download an international template thing last year so I could type those characters.

They have facebook here, but they have another side called Tuenti.es which is igual como facebook, almost equal to facebook. It's fun. Perhaps I should get one. Between my facebook, my two e-mails, and my blog, I think that I can make time for a little extra procrastination for a tuenti account. haha. maybe not.

Tomorrow is the first day of classes. I sort of know which classes I'm taking. Thanks, Mom.

2 comments:

  1. So, let us know (when you have your schedule) which classes you are taking! And I can't wait to hear about your internship!
    Love,
    Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete