Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Greetings!

My interview went well this morning. I'm really excited to work there. I start tomorrow morning. Yay!

I have to change my classes again.

Cine counts as 500 level lit.
But I can't take history AND translation, so I have to drop one. I really like both of the classes, so this will be a hard choice. Unfortunately, I think it would work better to drop the one for which I've already bought the text book...and annotated in it. I'm making a face right now, but I can't really convey that on a blog. There are no words that can explain some of the facial expression I can make, as some of you (Mom, Dad, Lil' Simz, etc.) know.

I also found out that I will go through a 10-ride pass on the metro every 1.5 days until October when we get the monthly passes...$$$ (I don't know where a Euro sign is on my keyboard.) I almost got on the wrong train this morning...but I didn't. Phew.

I think I'm supposed to be siesta-ing right now, but I'm kind of worried that if I take a nap I might not wake up in time for class. I feel odd taking naps, but seeing as I only got 6 hrs of sleep, I might try it. On the other hand, there are some pretty sweet clothing stores around here. Shopping is waaaaaay more fun that sleeping. :-) Later.

P.S. People are still staring at me on the train. Maybe it's because I have curly hair...like more curly than most people here.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know which classes you decide:)
    What are your choices?
    Glad the interview went well this morning:)

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana,

    I love reading your blog. What are you going to do for Rosh haShanah. Is there a synagogue nearby? It would be interesting to see.

    Callie is coming home on Friday for Rosh HaShanah. can't wait.

    Have a Happy New Year.

    Love, Leora

    ReplyDelete